Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
nevermine
Forum Full Member

why??
Friday, November 16 2007 @ 10:30 PM CST

can't i post a reply to any other forums but can post my own forum, maybe they r sick of my unorthodox approach to life, and music, and comments!! i just wanted to say to one of the other forums quote' hmmm another macjams warzone!!! ok done, byeeee

not your 'typical' muso ;)
buckhorn
Forum Chatty

Re:why??
Saturday, November 17 2007 @ 12:27 AM CST

I don't think it's personal, the site has been moved to some new servers
and has been a tad buggy lately. Try using a firefox browser. Who here is orthodox?

"if there's no devil within, the devil without can do you no harm."
Alannah
Forum Full Member

Saturday, November 17 2007 @ 03:37 AM CST

Why SHOULD we use the firefox browser ... I HATE the firefox browser .... my good old browser used to work before .. why did you attempt to fix what wasn't broke ?????? just my two cents worth of peeve !
nevermine
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, November 20 2007 @ 02:52 AM CST

Quote by: Alannah
Why SHOULD we use the firefox browser ... I HATE the firefox browser .... my good old browser used to work before .. why did you attempt to fix what wasn't broke ?????? just my two cents worth of peeve !

haha u rock Smile just my two cents worth, btw r u really a man in real life or r a virtual version of ur avatar yumm haha ciao

not your 'typical' muso ;)
Peter Bauckham
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, November 20 2007 @ 04:13 AM CST

It all seems to be working now!

I'd been unable to access mail or reply to forums for a couple of weeks from home or work. So things are looking up - Except now my home computer has died!

Peter

* Post Removed *
Tuesday, November 20 2007 @ 04:14 AM CST

* This message has been removed *
ValleyPastor
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, November 20 2007 @ 01:14 PM CST

They just gotta keep your angst level up so you can project it into your next blues tune.
Alannah
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, November 20 2007 @ 08:33 PM CST

Quote by: nevermine
btw r u really a man in real life or r a virtual version of ur avatar yumm haha ciao

Don't let Biba_Nova's "morphing" of my voice fool ya .... I'm ALL woman babee ! I think I tried to get my avatar to be as close to reality as one could get with avatars that is .... the choices are somewhat limited ....
bud
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, November 20 2007 @ 08:46 PM CST

Quote by: nevermine
btw r u really a man in real life or r a virtual version of ur avatar yumm haha ciao

Don't let Biba_Nova's "morphing" of my voice fool ya .... I'm ALL woman babee ! I think I tried to get my avatar to be as close to reality as one could get with avatars that is .... the choices are somewhat limited ....

Is there a George Clooney avatar? That's me to a T - not this furry terrier.

It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.

guitapick
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, November 20 2007 @ 08:55 PM CST

Far as I know, they fixed the Safari problem...I'm using it right now...am I missing something?

I live between the notes

CDBaby "Above the Surface" iTunes Store