Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author

MY FLIGHT IS CANCELLED!!
Tuesday, December 04 2007 @ 11:17 AM CST

I got a mail from my wife the first I see is this "MY FLIGHT IS CANCELLED!!!!!!!"

I think I'll Fall Under

But she come to try one other flight over Copenhagen... guesses if I pray she come with that Flight GOD HELP ME WHAT IS HAPPENFrown

J.A.Stewart
Forum Full Member

Re:MY FLIGHT IS CANCELLED!!
Tuesday, December 04 2007 @ 11:47 AM CST

Quote by: Kenta
I got a mail from my wife the first I see is this "MY FLIGHT IS CANCELLED!!!!!!!"

I think I'll Fall Under

But she come to try one other flight over Copenhagen... guesses if I pray she come with that Flight GOD HELP ME WHAT IS HAPPENFrown

Stay cool that's the rule Wink

The airlines are a mess nowadays. This too shall pass, my friend. We're all pulling for you two. Smile

--- Joe

MY LATEST: A demo version of my Work-In-Progress DAILY GRIND
drakonis
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, December 04 2007 @ 11:52 AM CST

This storm hitting the northern USA is making a mess of everything. Be patient, hold onto that "last ember of hope" and she will be there soon!
ttfn,
Drakonis
caroline
Forum Full Member

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire - glos-ter-sh - United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 04 2007 @ 12:13 PM CST

hang on in there kenta - breathe deeply - big loves from me and the bear xoxoxoxox

The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo. Sir Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters

Tuesday, December 04 2007 @ 12:19 PM CST

Quote by: J.A.Stewart
Quote by: Kenta

I think I'll Fall Under

Stay cool that's the rule Wink

The airlines are a mess nowadays. This too shall pass, my friend. We're all pulling for you two. Smile

--- Joe

This storm hitting the northern USA is making a mess of everything. Be patient, hold onto that "last ember of hope" and she will be there soon!
ttfn,
Drakonis

I'm cool I have got flight update from her son..hehehe... he is cool I was afraid it was the weather BUT he say SAS flight SK946 was cancelled. They claim that a food service truck ran into the plane, but I think they are just trying to save money. Anyway, she is now booked on these flights...etc I think he have absolute right about that... Big Grin

And I have to go and listen on Ember Thanks guys for be here MJ's is my second homeBig Grin

Peace, LOve & Respect
--
Kenta

Tuesday, December 04 2007 @ 12:33 PM CST

Quote by: caroline
hang on in there kenta - breathe deeply - big loves from me and the bear xoxoxoxox

Thanks and now I mess it up here in the forum...lol she is coming tomorrow but not direct fly so she come to be tired BUT first I get panic (she 2) I'm cool now
Now I'm listen on Ember-Poem (Caroline's Reading) by drakonis Love frome us to you and the bear.

Peace, Love & Respect
--
Kenta

And here is to you
Coolnes (Our dream)