Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
springclock
Forum Full Member

FPM and Me....again
Wednesday, November 21 2007 @ 10:37 AM CST

fpm

On sale now!

Visit www.fragileporcelainmice.com for more info and tickets.

The men of FPM have asked me to play with them again for their annual Thanksgiving Day show....get your tickets now!!!! This years show is gonna be slammin.....and thanks to the men of FPM for asking me to tag along....enjoy

peace....Ian

springclockwonder.com
Tiny_Man_Inside
Forum Full Member

Re:FPM and Me.again
Wednesday, November 21 2007 @ 10:48 AM CST

That's a freakin' great name for a very good band. Are you playing guitar with them this time too?
springclock
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, November 21 2007 @ 06:10 PM CST

Quote by: Tiny_Man_Inside
That's a freakin' great name for a very good band. Are you playing guitar with them this time too?

indeed I am kind sir.....and both sets this year are merciless....some of the heaviest stuff from the FPM catalog....like a jackhammer to the face....so I am happy they asked me again being that I enjoy a good excuse to beat the hell out of my guitar whilst cranking the Big D and making lot's o' noise....plus they are on their game as a band being that they've been playing together (all 4 guys) for 16+ years....they are tight as a button which makes my job easy....and they are all very nice blokes....which makes it even easier....plus 2 of the horn players from The Urge , and an additional and equally talented sax player will be joining us on stage for 4 tunes....and they have sounded amazing at rehearsal....so in short....it should be a blast....

check out a great band with a lot of history people....

www.fragileporcelainmice.com

to bad your not closer to St. Louis Mason....this is right up your alley....peace....Ian

www.falo6.com
www.springclockwonder.com

springclockwonder.com

springclock
Forum Full Member

Thursday, November 22 2007 @ 01:48 AM CST

really....what the hell else you gonna do in STL after all that turkey....you gotta come and sweat it off ....

springclockwonder.com