Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author

Artist Admin Help
Thursday, November 29 2007 @ 01:50 PM CST

Can You help me to get my name back -lenabdt - which I had from the start, or I delete account & start again..
drakonis
Forum Full Member

Re:Artist Admin Help
Thursday, November 29 2007 @ 04:57 PM CST

Lena is back! Yay! We missed your joyful excitement around here.
ttfn,
Drakonis
J.A.Stewart
Forum Full Member

Thursday, November 29 2007 @ 05:24 PM CST

Quote by: ZOI
Can You help me to get my name back -lenabdt - which I had from the start, or I delete account & start again..

Best you send them a request through the *Feedback* link at the bottom of the Home page. Wink

--- Joe

MY LATEST: A demo version of my Work-In-Progress DAILY GRIND

Friday, November 30 2007 @ 06:57 AM CST

Thanks& tx again: ) ! I donno if notes send , sent a note about namechange to Admin a month or two ago but I'll try again .Sorry about ripping myself away from here without a warning..I am sorry about Your disappearing comments -no disrespect just a bit of a panic from my side..(!)(also sent alot of other notes-donno who read them-lol!)my computer was controlled most of this year until it finally broke down(my son now reinstalled it)
Sometimes in life You just have to walk away for awhile, periods in mylife I become a bit of an eremit(is that the name in English?"loner"perhaps?) I want to thank the People here,its such an amazing place with such gifted &talented Musicians 8 )& I just LOVE THIS PLACE it's meant so much to me. Changed my Life .
I 'took' the name Zoi after being here awhile because of its MEANING - nothing else(!!!) It means "LIFE" in Greek & in its original Greek letters its so beautiful. I joined here in the beginning of this year with my name lenabdt(which I wish to have back)bdt is short for my last name. Joining here to LISTEN to the Music..not having a thought about doing it myself! but finding so much inspiration here I realize I cannot have a Life anylonger without alot of MUSIC - My sons are growing into very young men the last year which means I get some time for what I need & wish for.. I hope to bb with old or new account if that is alright with MJ

Lena

Friday, November 30 2007 @ 07:34 AM CST

Quote by: ZOI
Thanks& tx again: ) ! I donno if notes send , sent a note about namechange to Admin a month or two ago but I'll try again .Sorry about ripping myself away from here without a warning..I am sorry about Your disappearing comments -no disrespect just a bit of a panic from my side..(!)(also sent alot of other notes-donno who read them-lol!)my computer was controlled most of this year until it finally broke down(my son now reinstalled it)
Sometimes in life You just have to walk away for awhile, periods in mylife I become a bit of an eremit(is that the name in English?"loner"perhaps?) I want to thank the People here,its such an amazing place with such gifted &talented Musicians 8 )& I just LOVE THIS PLACE it's meant so much to me. Changed my Life .
I 'took' the name Zoi after being here awhile because of its MEANING - nothing else(!!!) It means "LIFE" in Greek & in its original Greek letters its so beautiful. I joined here in the beginning of this year with my name lenabdt(which I wish to have back)bdt is short for my last name. Joining here to LISTEN to the Music..not having a thought about doing it myself! but finding so much inspiration here I realize I cannot have a Life anylonger without alot of MUSIC - My sons are growing into very young men the last year which means I get some time for what I need & wish for.. I hope to bb with old or new account if that is alright with MJ

Lena

we all is little recluse (eremit) sometimes... I like to be alone but not all the time BUT too charge the battery ... And that we all have to do so don't be sorry about that... I'm just glad to see you back Big Grin

Peace, LOve & Respect
---
Kenta