Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author

a swedish saying
Sunday, December 02 2007 @ 05:06 PM CST

I have been away for months, & here I stand again(not expecting to be hugged)I really hate logging in as ZOI & I hope this is one of the last inloggings with that name. I would like to express some thoughts & feelings with You to whom some have been the kindest, lovelyst & most supportive People I have 'met'- truely, I'm not joking .
Some of You know about my socalled"songs" I ripped away.It was like I emberassed All & I felt so crappy & bad about having emberassed the Kindest People, having NO Music, putting it in "wrong"genre, not getting the 3 mp3files in it(there were "Music" of naturesounds on the 2 missing mp3files-kinda shocking..)'My Life Just Started'is a truth for me which I have experienced perhaps 5-6times in my life, when Life takes a whole new pathway,gets a whole new meaning not just alittle but totally(one was going to getting a chopper at age 29,one giving Birth & having Children. Another was the mc-accident1989 which made my life completely changed, a great one was Artschool 7 years ago & then THIS year,this spring = Macjams -.
When I heard the first'song'I uploaded I completely FREAKED -when I heard it my computer-sound someone had changed -You know You can get "echo"sounds etc.etc Donno what sound I had but I couldn't hear a word of what I was saying!!! I FREAKED in my backcomment !so I wanted You to here the other which was completely different. So I did. THEN I saw I had dubbleposted it (!) AND put it under explicit.I panicked .& ripped'm off so quick I could -ripping Your comments off not realizing what I was doing until after-feeling like the most stupid Human Being on Earth cause I felt I humilated YOU . Then I vanished, my economy brokedown & worried me like h-l this autumn I couldnt think of anything else not Mj not anything just how to make the money last through the months(it'll be a bit better next year luckily my car broke too(can't afford it anyhow LOL ! )
I've been totally creatively blocked since May, been an *experimentanimal* cause of a doctor who changed my painkillers drastically in June (so I've been halfdead-lol..pain in my body which blocks your energy)
Finally the past week I'm getting better seen a paindoctor & FINALLY getting the right painkillers...after ½ a Year !(!)

I have a hard time with false People most of us do & don't like when People feel sorry for You - there is a difference between feeling sorry for & having sympathy for. There is alot more to this, I really don't know what more to say & You may wonder why I tell You all this, especially so long after. It is because I love You Mjrs & what You got here I was devistated in spring not being able to give You any MUSIC . it takes time for an old dog to learn how to sit we say in swedish I've learnt so much this year I'm willing to learn more . Looser ? well it's up to each & everyone I guess I try to focus on the positive-too much ofthe negetive in the world
We cannot like everyone . We can try to respect eachother although it can be hard at times . My energy is coming back slowly & I hope creativity.. Donno what more to say .it's getting to be bedtime.

I hope this place will 'flourish' with lots of new flowers
ThankYou for This Year the saying goes like this & is how I've felt the last months not knowing what todo or having energy to do it .I'm sorry about that .

"no matter which way we turn we still have our ass in the back"

Peace to MJ & the wonderful & sensitive(!)people here
Helena

kristyjo
Forum Full Member

Re:a swedish saying
Sunday, December 02 2007 @ 05:28 PM CST

Lena, a lot of us go through troubled times, and times when we have to be away from this site, or not posting as much as we'd like. Don't worry about us, we're here when you can come back for some more time to share music with us.

Even though you aren't posting new songs, I enjoy getting comments from you on my songs, and I appreciate the way you listen and comment thoughtfully.

Let us know what your new log in name is when you get it!

Sunday, December 02 2007 @ 05:40 PM CST

Quote by: ZOI
I have been away for months, & here I stand again(not expecting to be hugged)I really hate logging in as ZOI & I hope this is one of the last inloggings with that name. I would like to express some thoughts & feelings with You to whom some have been the kindest, lovelyst & most supportive People I have 'met'- truely, I'm not joking .
Some of You know about my socalled"songs" I ripped away.It was like I emberassed All & I felt so crappy & bad about having emberassed the Kindest People, having NO Music, putting it in "wrong"genre, not getting the 3 mp3files in it(there were "Music" of naturesounds on the 2 missing mp3files-kinda shocking..)'My Life Just Started'is a truth for me which I have experienced perhaps 5-6times in my life, when Life takes a whole new pathway,gets a whole new meaning not just alittle but totally(one was going to getting a chopper at age 29,one giving Birth & having Children. Another was the mc-accident1989 which made my life completely changed, a great one was Artschool 7 years ago & then THIS year,this spring = Macjams -.
When I heard the first'song'I uploaded I completely FREAKED -when I heard it my computer-sound someone had changed -You know You can get "echo"sounds etc.etc Donno what sound I had but I couldn't hear a word of what I was saying!!! I FREAKED in my backcomment !so I wanted You to here the other which was completely different. So I did. THEN I saw I had dubbleposted it (!) AND put it under explicit.I panicked .& ripped'm off so quick I could -ripping Your comments off not realizing what I was doing until after-feeling like the most stupid Human Being on Earth cause I felt I humilated YOU . Then I vanished, my economy brokedown & worried me like h-l this autumn I couldnt think of anything else not Mj not anything just how to make the money last through the months(it'll be a bit better next year luckily my car broke too(can't afford it anyhow LOL ! )
I've been totally creatively blocked since May, been an *experimentanimal* cause of a doctor who changed my painkillers drastically in June (so I've been halfdead-lol..pain in my body which blocks your energy)
Finally the past week I'm getting better seen a paindoctor & FINALLY getting the right painkillers...after ½ a Year !(!)

I have a hard time with false People most of us do & don't like when People feel sorry for You - there is a difference between feeling sorry for & having sympathy for. There is alot more to this, I really don't know what more to say & You may wonder why I tell You all this, especially so long after. It is because I love You Mjrs & what You got here I was devistated in spring not being able to give You any MUSIC . it takes time for an old dog to learn how to sit we say in swedish I've learnt so much this year I'm willing to learn more . Looser ? well it's up to each & everyone I guess I try to focus on the positive-too much ofthe negetive in the world
We cannot like everyone . We can try to respect eachother although it can be hard at times . My energy is coming back slowly & I hope creativity.. Donno what more to say .it's getting to be bedtime.

I hope this place will 'flourish' with lots of new flowers
ThankYou for This Year the saying goes like this & is how I've felt the last months not knowing what todo or having energy to do it .I'm sorry about that .

"no matter which way we turn we still have our ass in the back"

Peace to MJ & the wonderful & sensitive(!)people here
Helena

Geez Helena (beautiful name)! Sounds like you've been through some difficult stuff this past year. Life can really clobber us sometimes...

I do hope you get your strength and creativity back friend. In the meantime I'm glad you're sticking around. It's always nice to hear from you, and I have enjoyed reading your comments on others' works as well.

Cheers!

Feter
Forum Full Member

Sunday, December 02 2007 @ 05:45 PM CST

Wonderfull words from wonderfull friend .
all my prayers with you .

be well my friend

peace
feter !

«Blues is easy to play, but not to feel » (Jimi Hendrix)

Sunday, December 02 2007 @ 05:53 PM CST

I love and respect you and I am very glad you are here with us.

Det gör mig varm i hjärtat att läsa det du skriver starkt gjortBig Grin
sköt om dig.
Din vän
--
Kenta