Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author

What happened to them?
Friday, December 07 2007 @ 03:58 PM CST

hey

over the past few month there have been quite a few macjammers i have noticed that have slipped off the radar. in other words, some artist like LightTronics, Mr Skeen or Skin (can't remember) and a few others have stopped posting songs and comments. just wondering if maybe when i was gone these artist switched their account. basically, if you know of any artist or if you are am artist who switched your account name, let us know so we can stay up to date with your sweet music.

Tinfoil

PS I know some people just need a break. just curious.
drakonis
Forum Full Member

Re:What happened to them?
Friday, December 07 2007 @ 04:43 PM CST

Quote by: Tinfoil
hey

over the past few month there have been quite a few macjammers i have noticed that have slipped off the radar. in other words, some artist like LightTronics, Mr Skeen or Skin (can't remember) and a few others have stopped posting songs and comments. just wondering if maybe when i was gone these artist switched their account. basically, if you know of any artist or if you are am artist who switched your account name, let us know so we can stay up to date with your sweet music.

Tinfoil

Dunno about where Lightronics went, but "Skean" (Kenta) got tired of waiting for you to return, and ran off to America and got married to "NightBird" (now known as Morning Light.) I kid you not. She is now flying to Sweden to spend the rest of her happy life with him... so I hear. Real life ticks along!
ttfn,
Drakonis
guitapick
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 07 2007 @ 04:48 PM CST

Quote by: drakonis
hey

Tinfoil

Dunno about where Lightronics went, but "Skean" (Kenta) got tired of waiting for you to return, and ran off to America and got married to "NightBird" (now known as Morning Light.) I kid you not. She is now flying to Sweden to spend the rest of her happy life with him... so I hear. Real life ticks along!
ttfn,
Drakonis

Was wondering about that...wonderful for them...

I live between the notes

CDBaby "Above the Surface" iTunes Store

Friday, December 07 2007 @ 05:12 PM CST

hey

Tinfoil

ttfn,
Drakonis

I don't get it. Yes, I am slow on the uptake. I "know who" Morning Light is, but what are you talking about. >-)

Tinfoil
jiguma
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 07 2007 @ 05:58 PM CST

"Skeen" is now "Kenta"

Neil
Cool
drakonis
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 07 2007 @ 06:19 PM CST

hey

Tinfoil

ttfn,
Drakonis

I don't get it. Yes, I am slow on the uptake. I "know who" Morning Light is, but what are you talking about. >-)

Tinfoil

I did not know who you were referring to as "Skeen" or "Skin", so I assumed you meant "Skean", and told you what he did recently, that's all. My silly comment that "he stopped waiting for you to return" was just me being silly.
ttfn,
Drakonis
michael2
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 07 2007 @ 07:17 PM CST

hey

Tinfoil

ttfn,
Drakonis

Tinfoil

I did not know who you were referring to as "Skeen" or "Skin", so I assumed you meant "Skean", and told you what he did recently, that's all. My silly comment that "he stopped waiting for you to return" was just me being silly.
ttfn,
Drakonis

wait a minute. are you saying that Kenta was supposed to marry Tinfoil, and then ended up with Morning Light? This is how rumors get started. Smile
bonnieprincejohnny
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 07 2007 @ 08:03 PM CST

Zzzzzzz.

bpj
DorisKrapotzskiAndTheVolesOfChad
Forum Newbie

Friday, December 07 2007 @ 09:20 PM CST

We do not like bonnie prince johnny. He is too omniscient. Pleez do not hat us.... sorry - hate us. Many Thankz

D.

nevermine
Forum Full Member

Friday, December 07 2007 @ 10:39 PM CST

I LOVVVEEE PRINCE JONNIE Wink thats y hes one of my top friends on myspace hehe besides rebels rock :p and i couldn't be bothered movin him.... maybe thats y we get low clicks hehe j/k kinda haha www.myspace.com/nevermineindustriesaustralia is where i hide now tho i'll be back one day..... maybe if my new girl goes all weird like the last one hmmm where r the normal women lmfao yeah right??? i'm dreamin

not your 'typical' muso ;)