Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Axgrinder
Forum Full Member

For the record!
Friday, November 30 2007 @ 11:51 PM CST

I would like to put myself on front street here, and apologize for not being a productive member of this wonderful community as of late! I don't do well during the Holiday season (never have) I would like it to be known that I believe my being a member is both an honor and a privilege. I want so much to fit in that I inadvertently, push myself away. I'm sure many of you have wondered why I've stopped dropping by to leave one of my ridiculous comments or perhaps why I deleted all but one of my songs or even why I haven't posted in so long? or not? My situation is of my own making, thats the long and the short of it. I love this site dearly, I only wish I could allow myself to enjoy it as much as you all seem to.

I wish you the best, and may the good Lord shine upon you all this season, and many to come! I'm doing my damnedest to pull it together.

Ax

*Soon to be updated* {I'm here for the "M-U-S-I-C" not the "F-O-R-U-M"} With all this great music, how does one score'um? funny animated gif
Vic Holman
Forum Full Member

Re:For the record!
Friday, November 30 2007 @ 11:59 PM CST

Bro!

you're being to hard on yourself. You add a little edge that a lot of times has me rolling. Be yourself and go with it.

well, you don't see that everyday
kingbee
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 01 2007 @ 04:47 AM CST

Dont' give up and don't be disheartened.
I've only just started using this site and I've been knocked out by everyones help..yours included mr Axgrinder.
Sometimes it may not feel that good but be assured your input is noted and treasured
Keep on moving
No way but forward go!!!

Saturday, December 01 2007 @ 05:33 AM CST

Hang in there bro. You're one of us now!

Be well friend!
paddler
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 01 2007 @ 06:25 AM CST

I thought you had passed, but you caught me at last,
D/G D* C/D D
Where you know I could never be worn.
D/C D/B D, Dsus2+4, D
And now that you're here, and you finally hear,
D/G D* C/D D
It's so clear on the wings of the dawn.
D/C D/B D, Dsus2+4, D
Where your smile starts to shine, as you breath in the brine
D/G D* C/D D
Of the spray on the very same day.
D/C D/B D, Dsus2+4, D
The same day we all go, when we're sure that we know,
D/G D* C/D D
What it is to be floating away.
D/C D/B D, Dsus2+4, D

And there's a lovenest, on Tom Tiddler's Ground
A D
A D
A D
Long before Eden, was lost and found.
G D D/B D/Bb D,Dsus2+4,D

Saturday, December 01 2007 @ 06:55 AM CST

pain is the sustanance for creativity. sorrow its muse. we musicians work through our lack of faith, anger, need for power, love, fears and pain via notes. dont be hard on yourself. write it down. i love that this site cares about its people. and know that will always be the case. when you are at your lowest, write about being at your highest. when you feel there is nothing left, write about having it all. you have a unique talent, and it is your salvation. use it to your advantage. we all have stories, and we all have a past. the choices we make now are all that matters. listen to my song, The Bitter End. we will all be there for someone till the end. we here at macjams shall be your anchor. take the time to lean on your music and express this that you are feeling. only then can you move forward, and upward. and take care of yourself. your are a unique individual, and look into your mirror any be happy you are not some corporate lemming, looking for that next riding lawn mower that is better than bob's down the street. k?
allen
bonnieprincejohnny
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 01 2007 @ 07:34 AM CST

Hullo Al, I hear you boss and you're not wrong. One of the key myriad fun elements of music for me is always having the 'sense' of 'not fitting in/ Y'get me - that fuck you vibe. I dig the artwork and stick around - hey... it beats jail - and don't we know that!
In the meantime let me pimp mah noo choon -http://www.macjams.com/song/37129

Aw the best to you Alvin.

Johnny.

bpj
gail60
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 01 2007 @ 08:41 AM CST

Alvin my friend, it is Momma Gail here telling you to straighten up or you will have to go stand in the corner! You are just as normal or abnormal as all of the rest of us here. Smile My opinion is that each of us strive for some type of acceptance and come here hoping for some kind words of encouragement away from the "real" world of work and worry or whatever. I know I sure do! You are a very talented musician and you need to stop kicking yourself! This place may not be perfect and there may be a few out there that care for no one else but themselves...hey, that is ok - so what?? That is what makes the world go round. You have to concentrate on what you "DO" have and not what you don't have. It is that simple. Be grateful for all the talent you have. Be thankful for the friends that support you and care about you. Be thankful for the God that created you and blessed you with such talent! You have great things in your life. Sometimes we are blinded and cannot see any good at all. We have all been there! All of us. You are awesome. You have a good heart or you would not spend so much time apologizing for "letting us down"...You haven't Alvin. It's all good! Smile, it's a good day! Get out there and show us your stuff!!! (I know...I am a wimp, oh well...what can I say?) Peace and blessings to you my friend!
kristyjo
Forum Full Member

Saturday, December 01 2007 @ 08:48 AM CST

Hey, Axe! One more MacJams Anonymous member here to say."We love ya, hope you get it together, don't stress too much on our account, and 'the holidays' can be a real bummer." Really - we all have times that we slip away from this site for one reason or another, and then come back. It's nice to see you around when you can be here. Oh- and I love your Santavitar!

Saturday, December 01 2007 @ 09:01 AM CST

I love you bro. and I wish you all the best u are like me a very sensitive person.
And I agree with you this holidays can make one strong man/women down.
Christmas for me is for children I love to see the faces when they get the Christmas presents.
But I also ALWAYS pray for the lonely people who have no one with his/her side that is a bad thing about the big HOLIDAYS.... Take care and hang in there my dear friend never give up.

Your best friend.
--
Kenta