Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author

little known colaboration
Tuesday, December 04 2007 @ 10:31 AM CST

many here at macjams come to this site because of the ability to colaborate with like minded musicians from all over the world. it is amazing to think songs are created that would have otherwise never exist without sites like this and the internet's ability to bridge the gap of distance and file sharing. jason whitman, a.k.a. Faelin, and myself started colaborating on a regular basis in april or may of 07. we had so much in common, the colabs take on a life of thier own. we come up with tunes together so frquently, we diecided to become a colab team, and dubbed ourselves 'Montgomery California,' after the town he lives in and the state i live in, respectively. we put out tunes as often as schedules allow, and have about 5 songs to date. please come and check out the music if you have not before. we get more hits often as individual musicians, and i want to spread the word about our group efforts. it is more of a hard rock style than my heavy heavy, and i think you will all like it.
http://www.macjams.com/artist/Montgomery+California
thanks!
Allen

Re:little known colaboration
Tuesday, December 04 2007 @ 10:49 AM CST

Quote by: Allen Dean
many here at macjams come to this site because of the ability to colaborate with like minded musicians from all over the world. it is amazing to think songs are created that would have otherwise never exist without sites like this and the internet's ability to bridge the gap of distance and file sharing. jason whitman, a.k.a. Faelin, and myself started colaborating on a regular basis in april or may of 07. we had so much in common, the colabs take on a life of thier own. we come up with tunes together so frquently, we diecided to become a colab team, and dubbed ourselves 'Montgomery California,' after the town he lives in and the state i live in, respectively. we put out tunes as often as schedules allow, and have about 5 songs to date. please come and check out the music if you have not before. we get more hits often as individual musicians, and i want to spread the word about our group efforts. it is more of a hard rock style than my heavy heavy, and i think you will all like it.
Montgomery California
thanks!
Allen

I agree you guys ROcKS.... Heavy Killers.... And nice NEW post Overdrive (Live Version) by Montgomery California

Cheers
---
Kenta

Tuesday, December 04 2007 @ 10:24 PM CST

Quote by: Kenta
Quote by: Allen Dean
Montgomery California
thanks!
Allen

I agree you guys ROcKS.... Heavy Killers.... And nice NEW post Overdrive (Live Version) by Montgomery California

Cheers
---
Kenta

since Kenta seconded the notion, I shall third it!
Thanks, Kenta!
Seriously, though... I think it brings a nice balance of Allen's purist roots in metal and my "coming of age" around the time of the 'Seattle Scene' and picking up influences heavily from music throughout the 90's
That combination, me thinks provides a perfect balance.
come, hear for yourselves!!!

Wednesday, December 05 2007 @ 04:28 PM CST

MC is one of the more pro-sounding MJ supergroups. You guys both rock and inspire!

I look forward to future releases...

Be well!

drakonis
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, December 05 2007 @ 04:34 PM CST

Quote by: Calchas
MC is one of the more pro-sounding MJ supergroups. You guys both rock and inspire!

I look forward to future releases...

Be well!

Ha! Look who's talking! None other than one of the famous Dangling Goodwillies! Talk about a supergroup! :-)

ttfn,
Drakonis