Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
particledots
Forum Full Member

Re:Brace for Impact
Thursday, June 08 2017 @ 12:25 AM CDT

Quote by: Daugrin

Day one. Nothing unusual happened. Maybe you could relax a little? In deference to your stern, heart felt warning, please keep all informed if ya feel something hit.

Daug

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Thursday, June 08 2017 @ 10:19 PM CDT

Quote by: particledots

Day one. Nothing unusual happened. Maybe you could relax a little? In deference to your stern, heart felt warning, please keep all informed if ya feel something hit.

Daug

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/05/why_trump_lies_it_s_not_to_hide_the_truth_it_s_to_alter_reality.html

Following the main stream media is informative? What on this list has reality? That should bother you... nothing here has substance?

Delivering on a promise to hate every day is not a unique strategy... Can I expect similar hating, for the next seven years and beyond? I know you guys are capable of such hate! But should you?

Still can't see the mass delusion? Still believe there is a left and right at the bottom of your discontentment? Unable to imagine what you call resistance is actually consumption and exultation of distraction? Hating is a waste of time!

I can't keep up with all the silliness here, and hate is boring, it's counter productive... write music instead.

I do love you guys, I will try to help. Brace up some more!

There is no left or right. There is truly only above and below. Truth is not in the media, the media is not designed to deliver truth, it is designed to ensure conformity. What you call dissent is carefully controlled consumption designed by the control group to distract people from what is really happening.

Stop playing this hate game and start to develop and implement strategies which will end corporate dominance of our republic. Social theorist lit right here in America recognize these truths and you can too if you look, look and see- use your time to investigate things that are real!

The meme for the certain sign of mental illness is to continue doing the same behavior over and over and expecting different results at the completion of a cycle, no?

Making MJ solely a depot for those addicted to daily hate has nothing to do with music or music culture, hate elsewhere? Please stop elevating hateful delusions in the place where the Muse should hold forth. Or as you can observe- the Muse will depart an the site will die.

Or, in defiance of what is real, you could keep poisoning yourselves and the lives of those around you with hatred, as your masters desire, now why would corporate America want you to do that? Be free.

Daug
ktb
Forum Full Member

Friday, June 09 2017 @ 09:01 AM CDT

What reality has substance of information? Does it bother you that everything I spew manages the expectation of condescension and arrogance rolled into one?
Is your willingness to stay informed corrupted by your silly and pathetic intellect?
Delivering on a promise of mind bending superiority and disdain is the only correct strategy. I realize you are capable of pompous banality, but should you? Still confused as to my predicated authority of transcendence? Is it possible to disparage and claim love within the same message? I will try and help those of you who pretend to have informed opinions best I can. It's an awesome responsibility having my innate abilities. I will do my best to share it with those of you who struggle with cognitive juxposition of reality.
Skean
Forum Full Member

Friday, June 09 2017 @ 01:49 PM CDT

I Almost Always Try to Think Positive Thoughts.
MikeRobinson
Forum Full Member

Friday, June 09 2017 @ 03:52 PM CDT

Quote by: ktb
What reality has substance of information? Does it bother you that everything I spew manages the expectation of condescension and arrogance rolled into one?
Is your willingness to stay informed corrupted by your silly and pathetic intellect?
Delivering on a promise of mind bending superiority and disdain is the only correct strategy. I realize you are capable of pompous banality, but should you? Still confused as to my predicated authority of transcendence? Is it possible to disparage and claim love within the same message? I will try and help those of you who pretend to have informed opinions best I can. It's an awesome responsibility having my innate abilities. I will do my best to share it with those of you who struggle with cognitive juxposition of reality.

“Oooh, I’ll have whatever he’s having ...!”
SmokeyVW
Forum Full Member

Friday, June 09 2017 @ 09:07 PM CDT

Quote by: ktb

bud
Forum Full Member

Friday, June 09 2017 @ 09:46 PM CDT

"Still can't see the mass delusion? Still believe there is a left and right at the bottom of your discontentment? Unable to imagine what you call resistance is actually consumption and exultation of distraction? Hating is a waste of time!"

Oh god, the fucking mass delusion again! It's that or sock puppets. I am so unworthy.

It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.
magnatone
Forum Full Member

Friday, June 09 2017 @ 10:36 PM CDT

Still can't see the mass delusion? Still believe there is a left and right at the bottom of your discontentment? Unable to imagine what you call resistance is actually consumption and exultation of distraction?

The meme for the certain sign of mental illness is to continue doing the same behavior over and over and expecting different results at the completion of a cycle, no?

I guess that explains why you keep doing this

my most recent song: "First Light (solo piano)"
particledots
Forum Full Member

Saturday, June 10 2017 @ 11:09 PM CDT

Daug

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/see-roger-waters-emasculate-trump-with-pigs-at-rehearsal-w483510

particledots
Forum Full Member

Saturday, June 10 2017 @ 11:12 PM CDT

Daug

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/jun/10/naomi-klein-now-fight-back-against-politics-fear-shock-doctrine-trump