Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Ed Hannifin
Forum Full Member

Logic Pro X Drummers
Friday, May 26 2017 @ 07:36 AM CDT

I made a list of all of the drummers in Logic Pro X and their supposed attributes, if anyone would like a copy. Send me a note with your email if you'd like it. It's nothing fancy, just a list with descriptions, but it's a Word document and you could use it to scribble down drummers and presets that you like or want to try, and perhaps widen your palette.

"We have to remember...when it's surrender that's called for, it's not surrender of your brains. It's surrender of your ego. It's a different thing." --Bruce Cockburn
FEEL
Forum Full Member

Re:Logic Pro X Drummers
Friday, May 26 2017 @ 12:58 PM CDT

I would be interested. I'll send you my email

FEEL
Forum Full Member

Re:Logic Pro X Drummers
Saturday, May 27 2017 @ 09:23 AM CDT

I've been using the Drummers in Garage Band then bouncing them to Logic 9 since I don't have x yet. I thought it was limited at first since I couldn't figure out how to convert the files to midi. Talking with an Apple Tech the other day, he showed me an easy way to do this. After you have created your drum tracks, create a new midi track and choose the drummer you want to use. Go back and copy all the regions of your drum track then select the midi track and paste. Mute or delete your original drummer track and then proceed to control your drummer using the midi track.