Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Dadai.2
Forum Full Member

15 years ago
Wednesday, June 12 2019 @ 06:29 PM CDT

... on June 4th I signed up on MacJams. Thankful for all the years of good music by so many, also for good friendships established; and still glad to be here despite my lack of new songs.
Funny how MJ’s become an old folks home of sorts, but hey... A lot of great music continues to be posted by the talented faithful.
Cheers...
Daugrin
Forum Full Member

Re:15 years ago
Wednesday, June 12 2019 @ 09:42 PM CDT

Quote by: Dadai.2
... on June 4th I signed up on MacJams. Thankful for all the years of good music by so many, also for good friendships established; and still glad to be here despite my lack of new songs.
Funny how MJ’s become an old folks home of sorts, but hey... A lot of great music continues to be posted by the talented faithful.
Cheers...

Congratulations Jack! You are an official old-timer. You qualify for the discount. Considering how the place has changed over the years and more important what we all went through to get where we are here, I would like to thank you for hanging out with us. MJs is a better place because of your involvement in the community.

Daug
DeputyDoofy
Forum Full Member

Thursday, June 13 2019 @ 08:13 PM CDT

Cheers...

Big Grin

Dadai.2
Forum Full Member

Thursday, June 13 2019 @ 08:50 PM CDT

Quote by: DeputyDoofy
Cheers...

Big Grin

The official Deputy, some say Mayor, of MacJams he is. Don’t run afoul of him. He rules. Just ask Simon...
bronco
Forum Full Member

Friday, June 14 2019 @ 10:38 PM CDT

I consider you a friend Jack. Glad you are still alive and around the old jam.
Calchas
Forum Full Member

Sunday, June 16 2019 @ 01:10 PM CDT

Quote by: DeputyDoofy
Cheers...

Big Grin

It's good to see the DOOF still dropping in from time to time!

:-)

“Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.” (St. Augustine)
Calchas
Forum Full Member

Sunday, June 16 2019 @ 01:20 PM CDT

Cheers...

I've been here (on and off due to a variety of reasons) for about 14 years.

I remember when I first started how I hoped someday I could play with (or even be acknowledged by) the likes of you Jack, along with other stalwarts like Neil Porter, Vic Holman, and Rich Schletty. Seemed like a pipe dream at the time.

A lot of water under the bridge since then, and not all of it sweet; but I've learned so much during my tenure here, thanks to the many generous and patient souls who frequent the site.

When MJ is only a memory I will still treasure the friendships and hope I will be able to remain in contact with as many folks as possible. But life (and MJ) has its seasons...

In the meantime, my love for and loyalty to this site burns hot and unabated!

Hey, I'm starting to ramble... better sign off before I get too mushy! (Damn... too late!!!)

“Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.” (St. Augustine)
ronnielong
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, June 18 2019 @ 12:41 PM CDT

Cheers...

Congrats, Jack!

I just passed 15 years and 2 months (first login was April 2004!) 😁

Made a lot of good friends and jammed with some really really talented folks!

I haven’t posted a tune in years though.... I’ll have to remedy that!

How about an old timer jam!!! 😎😀

NEW ALBUM!! CLICK HERE!
Dadai.2
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, June 18 2019 @ 02:55 PM CDT

Quote by: ronnielong
Cheers...

Congrats, Jack!

I just passed 15 years and 2 months (first login was April 2004!) 😁

Made a lot of good friends and jammed with some really really talented folks!

I haven’t posted a tune in years though.... I’ll have to remedy that!

How about an old timer jam!!! 😎😀

Hey James! Lay down an instrumental sound bed and send it out to some us old folk to add some riffs. Would be jolly good fun. Include Mike Wark. He’s been waiting on one from me for a collab for way too long...

Joanna
Forum Full Member

Thursday, June 20 2019 @ 07:47 AM CDT

Cheers...

Hey old-timer! A youngster like me (ahem) can only be in awe of your lengthy stay here. Big kiss to you, Jack, from a fan.