Home Music Articles Forums Blog Chat More...      

add to bookmarks
Prev Topic | Next Topic

Author
Evil_Genius
Forum Regular Poster

Re:Brace for Impact
Monday, May 13 2019 @ 01:35 PM CDT

so very proud

We've taken over Candyland. Next, your imagination.
Dadai.2
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, May 14 2019 @ 08:55 PM CDT

This thread needs to be renamed:

Brace for Zombie 🧟‍♂️ Impact
Dadai.2
Forum Full Member

Tuesday, May 14 2019 @ 08:56 PM CDT

Oops! Zombie double post...
🧟‍♂️
AllenDean
Forum Chatty

Friday, May 17 2019 @ 06:59 AM CDT

holy shit... 72 pages....
THIS IS WHY I GOT OFF FACEBOOK OVER 2 YEARS AGO....
politics. religion. equality. blah, blah, blah....
WRITE A DAMNED SONG!
you think Dylan would have been on the internet, bitching and moving about Viet Nam?
no.... he wrote songs about it. he used his talent for creativity instead of stirring the pot via text...
good lord. you people are musicians.
prove it.
write a fucking song about how much you hate the world, instead of yelling at everyone to get off your lawn....
this is why im a metalhead. even in my 50's, I can still shred, scream, and rail all I want to a 240bpm, 5 minute mass of cacophony and mayhem....
you want things to change? change them. use your gifts. make a difference. spend as much time marketing yourself and the skills you have acquired as you spend sharing memes on fucking Facebook....

there. I can be controversial too....
ted23
Forum Full Member

Saturday, May 18 2019 @ 02:23 AM CDT

Quote by: AllenDean

you think Dylan would have been on the internet, bitching and moving about Viet Nam?
no.... he wrote songs about it. he used his talent for creativity instead of stirring the pot via text...

True.
Although as far as I know Bob Dylan never had an unsatisfying full time office job he retired from. Therefore he never suddenly found himself with fuck all to do. He’s never had that life changing moment.
If he had I’m fairly confident he wouldn’t be on here wasting his abundance of free time attempting to sound more intelligent than the previous poster before moving on to spout some more irrelevant garbage on another site.
Everybody be like Bob
AllenDean
Forum Chatty

Tuesday, May 21 2019 @ 11:29 AM CDT

Huh?
Calchas
Forum Full Member

Wednesday, May 22 2019 @ 10:20 AM CDT

Huh?

I SECOND this "Huh?"...

“Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.” (St. Augustine)
DeputyDoofy
Forum Full Member

Thursday, July 25 2019 @ 12:56 PM CDT

FEEL
Forum Full Member

Sunday, August 25 2019 @ 01:44 PM CDT

holy shit... 72 pages....
THIS IS WHY I GOT OFF FACEBOOK OVER 2 YEARS AGO....
politics. religion. equality. blah, blah, blah....
WRITE A DAMNED SONG!
good lord. you people are musicians.
prove it.
write a fucking song about how much you hate the world, instead of yelling at everyone to get off your lawn....
this is why im a metalhead. even in my 50's, I can still shred, scream, and rail all I want to a 240bpm, 5 minute mass of cacophony and mayhem....
you want things to change? change them. use your gifts. make a difference. spend as much time marketing yourself and the skills you have acquired as you spend sharing memes on fucking Facebook....

there. I can be controversial too....

Maybe someone could create a page here where members could post rant songs.

Moonwolf_Project
Forum Full Member

Monday, August 26 2019 @ 11:50 AM CDT

"write a damn song","this place is about music", etc, etc. Bullshit. Unfortunate as it is that the only people who bother posting real rants here anymore aren't very close to reality, do you really think, for example, Bob Dylan didn't engage in violent (prose) conversations over politics and the state of the world? Such conversations often breed songs, help people formulate views. Are a healthy part of human interaction. Get over it.

24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1924. That means it only took 50 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.